- technical cookies: these are necessary for correct functioning of a website and to permit browsing by the user; without these the user may not be able to visualise the pages correctly or to use some services. These cookies include “analytics cookies”, whose aim is the performance of statistics on the Website’s usage;
- Profiling, or “targeting” cookies: these are used for creating user profiles to send advertising messages in line with preferences shown by the user during browsing.
Cookies, whether “technical” or “profiling”, can also be classified as:
- “session” cookies, which are deleted immediately on closing of the browser;
- “persistent” cookies, which remain in the browser for a determinate period of time; these are used, for example, to recognise the device which connects to a website, facilitating user authentication operations;
- “own” cookies, generated and managed directly by the operator of the website on which the user is browsing;
- “third party” cookies, generated and operated by parties other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing.
The Website uses “technical” and “profiling” cookies, and in particular the following types of cookie:
- own session or persistent cookies, necessary to allow browsing on the Website, for the purpose of internal security and systems administration;
- own session or persistent “analytics” cookies, used to perform statistics on the Website’s usage by means of the Google Analytics service, supplied by Google. With this service, the Company may receive statistical information about accesses and visits to the Website by users. By means of a cookie “pair” (composed of a persistent and a session cookie, the latter of which expires when the browser is closed), Google Analytics makes available to the Company a register with the browsing start and end time. Google Analytics also makes information regarding users’ age range, gender, geographical region, last visited Site etc., available to the Company. It is possible to prevent Google from collecting and processing data with cookies by downloading a browser plug-in at the address: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout . We would like to clarify that Google does not make available to the Company any information about the identity of those visiting our Website, nor will the Company provide any such information to Google; nevertheless, in some circumstances the Company may be able to associate the aggregate information supplied by Google Analytics with other information it has lawfully collected (e.g., information about log-in to restricted access areas which may be available to the Website);
You can choose to which cookies to give your consent. In the case of third party cookies, users shall provide or deny consent directly to the owner of the cookie in question, to which the Company merely refers: most third party cookies present on the website can be disabled by users on their own browser or by consulting directly the sites of the operators using the links indicated in the table below. In any event, we point out that disabling cookies could impair your ability to use the Website and/or prevent you from benefitting in full from the available functions and services.
||First Party - Session
||Cookies required to make navigation on the Website possible, for internal security and administration purposes, as well as to memorize the language selected by the user
|First Party – persistent - profiling
||Cookies for the Google Analytics service
||Third party – persistent - profiling
||Cookies installed to include in the Website’s pages social network buttons (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
We do not have any control and therefore decline all responsibilities for the third-party cookies conveyed by AddThis cookies.
Instructions for operation of cookies on the various browsers:
- Select the menu on the upper right-hand corner of the browser tool bar
- Select Settings
- Select the link Show advanced settings
- In the section Privacy select Content settings
- In the section Cookie change the following settings based on the action required for operation of the cookies:
Allow sites to save and read cookie data
- Keep local data only until you quit your browser
- Prevent sites from setting any data
- Block third party cookies and site data
- Manage exceptions for some Internet sites
- All cookies and site data
For more information visit the relevant Google page
- Click on the menu in the upper right corner of the browser tool bar
- Select Options
- Select the Privacy section
- In the section Tracking, select the appropriate button if you want to communicate to sites your wish not to be tracked
- In the section History, select from the drop-down menu Use Custom Settings change the following settings depending on the action desired for cookie operation:
Accept cookies from websites (select the appropriate button);
- Accept third party cookies (select from the drop-down menu one of the following Options: always, from most visited or never);
- Store them for a set period of time (select from the drop-down menu one of the following Options: until they expire, when Firefox is closed or ask every time);
- Again, in the History section, select Show cookies if you wish to clear the cookies present on your computer.
For more information visit the relevant Mozilla page
- Click the Tools button
- Select Internet Options
- Select Privacy
- In the scrolling menu, select one of the following options change the following settings according to what you want to do to handle the cookies:
Block all cookies
- Medium High
- Accept all the cookies
- Select specific sites that you will accept cookie from: click “Sites” and in the “Address of Website” box, type a website address then click “Block” or “Allow”
For more information visit the relevant Microsoft page
- Open Safari
- Click on Safari
- Select Preferences and then click on Privacy
- In the “Block Cookies” section choose the way Safari should handle cookies.
- Click on Details to see which websites have stored their cookies
For more information visitthe relevant Apple page
- Start Opera
- Select “Settings” in the main menu in the top left-hand corner of the screen
- Select “Privacy & Security”
- In the section “Cookies”, select one of the following options:
Allow local storage
- Keep local data only until I quit my browser
- Do not permit sites to save any data
- Block third party cookies and site data
- By selecting the button “All cookies and site data” you can remove the cookies present on your computer.
For more information visitthe relevant Opera page